What services do I offer?
I can help you in a variety of ways including:-
Creating content, scheduling, keeping up with comments and running a Facebook Group can take so much time, not to mention sourcing images and following the right people. i love social media and haven taken a Diploma in Social Media Marketing, I have a good understanding how it works. More importantly, I can help you work out how it can help you.
What I can help with:
- Helping you form your social media strategy
- Content creation
- Content curation
- Scheduling posts
- Admin of Facebook Group
Just as important as social media, email marketing can play a very important part in your overall marketing, getting your message directly into the mail box of your ideal client. It takes time to build but keep up the consistency and you’ll see results.
What I can help you with:
- Setting up accounts on Mailchimp, Active Campaign, ConverKit and others
- Setting up lists
- Creating forms
- Creating and scheduling campaigns/broadcasts
- Landing pages on Mailchimp
Your knowledge can easily be worked into an online course that can provide passive income. However, there is a fair bit of behind-the-scenes work to do before you can publish your course.
What I can help with:
- Assisting with storyboard
- Sourcing videographer if you aren’t doing it yourself
- Setting up account on chosen platform eg Memberpress, Thinkific
- Uploading all content to chosen platform eg Memberpress, Thinkific
- Promotion including social media and email marketing
Do you take part in online events? Are you looking to arrange your own online summit? If so, I can help you with the following:
- Creating landing page for your free gifts
- Linking landing page to your email marketing platform
- Setting up lists, form and automations on your email marketing platform
- Liaising with summit organiser re speakers agreement/interview dates
- Helping you arrange your online summit
- Sourcing and liaising with speakers
- Ensuring speakers agreements are signed
- Creating landing page
- Organising speaker interviews
- Organising promotional material
- Setting up your email marketing.
- Helping manage affiliates.
If your requirement isn’t mentioned, contact me anyway. We can discuss your requirements and see if there is something I can still do for you. If I can’t help you, I can recommend someone who can.
Being a Online Business Manager, I will arrange and complete most jobs online. You can email me, Skype/Facetime me and share documents online. However, if you are local then we can meet in person every now and then to brainstorm.
My particular niche is working with health and wellbeing professionals. Having spent several years working as a Complementary Therapist, I know what is required to set up in business plus the day to day tasks required. Of course, many of these tasks take up time – time that could be spent seeing and helping clients. If you would rather be improving someone’s health than setting up an email newsletter or Facebook page, then I am only too happy to help.
Contact me for a free one-hour consultation.